Global Change In Agrifood Grades And Standards: Agribusiness Strategic Responses In Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999.
"The economic implications of using HACCP as a food safety regulatory standard,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 625-635, December.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Helen H. Jensen, 1999. "Economic Implications of Using HACCP as a Food Safety Regulatory Standard, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp228, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999. "Economic Implications of Using HACCP As a Food Safety Regulatory Standard (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1631, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J & Jensen, Helen H, 1999. "The economic implications of using HACCP as a food safety regulatory standard," ISU General Staff Papers 199912010800001252, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael A. Mazzocco, 1996. "HACCP as a Business Management Tool," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 770-774.
- Jones, Eluned & Hill, Lowell D., 1994. "Re-engineering Marketing Policies in Food and Agriculture: Issues and Alternatives for Grain Grading Policies," Re-Engineering Marketing Policies for Food and Agriculture - FAMC 1994 Conference 265981, Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC).
- Salay, Elisabete & Caswell, Julie A., 1998. "Developments In Brazilian Food Safety Policy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 1(2), pages 1-11.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000. "Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 231-240, September.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1998. "Mandatory vs. Voluntary Approaches to Food Safety," Research Reports 25188, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Reardon, Thomas, 2000. "Understanding Grades and Standards: and how to apply them," MPRA Paper 13549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1998.
"How Labeling of Safety and Process Attributes Affects Markets for Food,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 151-158, October.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1998. "How Labeling Of Safety And Process Attributes Affects Markets For Food," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-8, October.
- Francisco Marcos, 2003. "Privatizing Higher Education in Spain," Working Papers Economia wp03-13, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf, 2003.
"Price Discrimination in Markets for Experts' Services,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer, 2003. "Price Discrimination in Markets for Experts´ Services," Vienna Economics Papers 0312, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Feser, Daniel & Runst, Petrik, 2015. "Energy efficiency consultants as change agents? Examining the reasons for EECs’ limited success," ifh Working Papers 1 (2015), Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Thijs Vandemoortele & Koen Deconinck, 2014.
"When Are Private Standards More Stringent than Public Standards?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(1), pages 154-171.
- Thijs Vandemoortele, 2011. "When are Private Standards more Stringent then Public Standards?," LICOS Discussion Papers 29611, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vandemoortele, Thijs, 2011. "When are Private Standards more Stringent than Public Standards?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115544, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thijs Vandemoortele & Koen Deconinck, 2013. "When are Private Standards more Stringent than Public Standards?," LICOS Discussion Papers 33313, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hussain, Salman, 2006. "Co-regulation and voluntarism in the provision of food safety: lessons from institutional economics," Working Papers 45996, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Beck, Adrian & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Qiu, Jianying & Sutter, Matthias, 2014.
"Car mechanics in the lab––Investigating the behavior of real experts on experimental markets for credence goods,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 166-173.
- Adrian Beck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Jianying Qiu, & Matthias Sutter, 2009. "Car Mechanics in the Lab - Investigating the Behavior of Real Experts on Experimental Markets for Credence Goods," Working Papers 2009-27, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Adrian Beck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Jianying Qiu & Matthias Sutter, 2014. "Car mechanics in the lab: investigating the behavior of real experts on experimental markets for credence goods," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/02, European University Institute.
- Adrian Beck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Jianying Qiu & Matthias Sutter, 2014. "Car Mechanics in the Lab - Investigating the Behavior of Real Experts on Experimental Markets for Credence Goods," Working Papers 2014-02, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mimra, Wanda & Rasch, Alexander & Waibel, Christian, 2016.
"Second opinions in markets for expert services: Experimental evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PB), pages 106-125.
- Wanda Mimra & Alexander Rasch & Christian Waibel, 2014. "Second Opinions in Markets for Expert Services: Experimental Evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/192, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Gál, Róbert Iván & Csaba, Iván, 1997. "A bőség zavara: tökéletlen fogyasztói információ és verseny a háziorvosi szolgáltatások piacán [The confusion of plenty: imperfect consumer information and competition on the market of family docto," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 673-686.
- Dhaval M. Dave, 2013. "Effects of Pharmaceutical Promotion: A Review and Assessment," NBER Working Papers 18830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanne DALL'ORSO & Romain GAURIOT & Lionel PAGE, 2016. "Disappointment looms around the corner: Visibility and local businesses' market power," QuBE Working Papers 041, QUT Business School.
- Gu, Yiquan & Rasch, Alexander & Wenzel, Tobias, 2020. "Consumer salience and quality provision in (un)regulated public service markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-087, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- David M. Waguespack & Robert Salomon, 2016. "Quality, Subjectivity, and Sustained Superior Performance at the Olympic Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(1), pages 286-300, January.
- Eunae Jung & Hyungun Sung, 2017. "The Influence of the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Outbreak on Online and Offline Markets for Retail Sales," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-23, March.
- von Meyer-Höfer, Marie & Spiller, Achim, 2014. "“Sustainability” a semi-globalisable concept for international food marketing - Consumer expectations regarding sustainable food – An explorative survey in industrialised and emerging countries," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 182513, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Francis Annan, 2017. "Fraud on Mobile Financial Markets: Evidence from A Pilot Audit Study," Working Papers 17-16, NET Institute.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.