HACCP as a Business Management Tool
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000.
"Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs,"
Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 231-240, September.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2000. "Food safety issues and fresh food product exports from LDCs," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(3), September.
- Nganje, William E. & Mazzocco, Michael A. & McKeith, Floyd K., 1999. "Food Safety Regulation, Product Pricing, And Profitability: The Case Of Haccp," AE Series 23077, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Noelke, Corinna M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2000. "A Model Of The Implementation Of Quality Management Systems For Credence Attributes," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21874, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alpay, Savas & Yalcin, Ismet & Dolekoglu, Turker, 2001. "Export Performance Of Firms In Developing Countries And Food Quality And Safety Standards In Developed Countries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20521, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Holleran, Erin & Bredahl, Maury E. & Zaibet, Lokman, 1999. "Private incentives for adopting food safety and quality assurance," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 669-683, December.
- Kathleen Segerson, 1999. "Mandatory versus voluntary approaches to food safety," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 53-70.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Gómez, Miguel I., 1998. "Costs of Improving Food Safety in the Meat Sector," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 83-94, July.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999.
"Economic Implications of Using HACCP As a Food Safety Regulatory Standard (The),"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1631, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Helen H. Jensen, 1999. "Economic Implications of Using HACCP as a Food Safety Regulatory Standard, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp228, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Reardon, Thomas & Farina, Elizabeth Maria Mercier Querido, 2001. "The Rise Of Private Food Quality And Safety Standards: Illustrations From Brazil," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(04).
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1998. "Mandatory vs. Voluntary Approaches to Food Safety," Research Reports 25188, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Hooker, Neal H. & Teratanavat, Ratapol P. & Salin, Victoria, 2005. "Crisis management effectiveness indicators for US meat and poultry recalls," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Henson, Spencer & Masakure, Oliver & Boselie, David, 2005. "Private food safety and quality standards for fresh produce exporters: The case of Hortico Agrisystems, Zimbabwe," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 371-384, August.
- Teratanavat, Ratapol P. & Hooker, Neal H. & Salin, Victoria, 2003. "Exploring Meat And Poultry Recall Data For Policy Lessons," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22142, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Reardon, Thomas & Codron, Jean-Marie & Busch, Lawrence & Bingen, R. James & Harris, Craig, 1999. "Global Change In Agrifood Grades And Standards: Agribusiness Strategic Responses In Developing Countries," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(03/04).
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999. "The economic implications of using HACCP as a food safety regulatory standard," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 625-635, December.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Roberts, Tanya, 1997.
"Improving Cost/Benefit Analysis For Haccp And Microbial Food Safety: An Economist'S Overview,"
Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C.
25947, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Laurian UNNEVEHR & Tanya ROBERTS, 1997. "Improving Cost/Benefit Analysis For Haccp And Microbial Food Safety: An Economist'S Overview," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 9618, University of Massachusetts.
- Deodhar, Satish Y., 1999. "HACCP: A Quest for Quality as a Competitive Strategy for Agribusiness," IIMA Working Papers WP1999-02-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:78:y:1996:i:3:p:770-774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.