Crisis management effectiveness indicators for US meat and poultry recalls
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hooker, Neal H. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Siebert, John W., 2002.
"The Impact Of Haccp On Costs And Product Exit,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(01), April.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1999.
"HACCP in Pork Processing: Costs and Benefits,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1632, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Helen H. Jensen & Laurian J. Unnevehr, 1999. "HACCP in Pork Processing: Costs and Benefits," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp227, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Zijun Wang & Victoria Salin & Neal Hooker & David Leatham, 2002. "Stock market reaction to food recalls: a GARCH application," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(15), pages 979-987.
- Shiptsova, Rimma & Thomsen, Michael R. & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr., 2002. "Producer Welfare Changes From Meat And Poultry Recalls," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(02), July.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Michael A. Mazzocco, 1996. "HACCP as a Business Management Tool," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 770-774.
- Rimal, Arbindra & Fletcher, Stanley M. & McWatters, Kay H., 1999. "Do Handling And Cooking Practices Determine The Selection Of Irradiated Beef?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(3), November.
- Mary K. Olson, 1997. "Firm Characteristics and the Speed of FDA Approval," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 377-401, 06.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984.
"Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-720, May.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982. "Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8203, CEPREMAP.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000.
"Effects Of Meat Recalls On Futures Market Prices,"
2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois
18925, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- John M. Antle, 1996. "Efficient Food Safety Regulation in the Food Manufacturing Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1242-1247.
- Michael R. Thomsen & Andrew M. McKenzie, 2001. "Market Incentives for Safe Foods: An Examination of Shareholder Losses from Meat and Poultry Recalls," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 526-538.
- Thomas Marsh & Ted Schroeder & James Mintert, 2004. "Impacts of meat product recalls on consumer demand in the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 897-909.
- Ollinger, Michael & Mueller, Valerie, 2003. "Managing For Safer Food: The Economics Of Sanitation And Process Controls In Meat And Poultry Plants," Agricultural Economics Reports 33975, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:30:y:2005:i:1:p:63-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.