Crisis management effectiveness indicators for US meat and poultry recalls
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984.
"Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-720, May.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982. "Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8203, CEPREMAP.
- Hooker, Neal H. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Siebert, John W., 2002. "The Impact of HACCP on Costs and Product Exit," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 165-174, April.
- John M. Antle, 1996. "Efficient Food Safety Regulation in the Food Manufacturing Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1242-1247.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2002.
"Effects of Meat Recalls on Futures Market Prices,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 47-58, April.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2000. "Effects Of Meat Recalls On Futures Market Prices," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18925, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1999.
"HACCP in Pork Processing: Costs and Benefits,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1632, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Helen H. Jensen & Laurian J. Unnevehr, 1999. "HACCP in Pork Processing: Costs and Benefits," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp227, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Michael A. Mazzocco, 1996. "HACCP as a Business Management Tool," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 770-774.
- Ollinger, Michael & Mueller, Valerie, 2003. "Managing For Safer Food: The Economics Of Sanitation And Process Controls In Meat And Poultry Plants," Agricultural Economics Reports 33975, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Thomas Marsh & Ted Schroeder & James Mintert, 2004. "Impacts of meat product recalls on consumer demand in the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 897-909.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Zijun Wang & Victoria Salin & Neal Hooker & David Leatham, 2002. "Stock market reaction to food recalls: a GARCH application," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(15), pages 979-987.
- Rimal, Arbindra & Fletcher, Stanley M. & McWatters, Kay H., 1999. "Do Handling And Cooking Practices Determine The Selection Of Irradiated Beef?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(3), November.
- Shiptsova, Rimma & Thomsen, Michael R. & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr., 2002. "Producer Welfare Changes From Meat And Poultry Recalls," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(02), July.
- Mary K. Olson, 1997. "Firm Characteristics and the Speed of FDA Approval," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 377-401, June.
- Michael R. Thomsen & Andrew M. McKenzie, 2001. "Market Incentives for Safe Foods: An Examination of Shareholder Losses from Meat and Poultry Recalls," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 526-538.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salin, Victoria & Darmasena, Senarath & Wong, Alex & Luo, Ping, 2006. "Food-Product Recalls in the U.S., 2000-2003," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(01), March.
- Thomsen, Michael R. & Ollinger, Michael & Crandall, Philip G. & O'Bryan, Corliss, 2008. "Mandatory Food Recalls," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6083, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shang, Wenjing & Hooker, Neal H., 2006. "Scales or Stars? Consumer Preferences for Food Quality Signals," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21237, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:30:y:2005:i:1:p:63-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.