Producer Welfare Changes From Meat And Poultry Recalls
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beghin, John & Chang, Ruey-er, 1992.
"Differentiated products and supply controls in the analysis of agricultural policy reform: the case of tobacco,"
Blackwell, vol. 7(3-4), pages 301-315, October.
- Beghin, John C. & Chang, Ruey-er, 1992. "Differentiated products and supply controls in the analysis of agricultural policy reform: the case of tobacco," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(3-4), October.
- Beghin, John C. & Chang, R., 1992. "Differentiated Products and Supply Controls in the Analysis of Agricultural Policy Reform: The Case of Tobacco," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1574, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Thomsen & Andrew M. McKenzie, 2001. "Market Incentives for Safe Foods: An Examination of Shareholder Losses from Meat and Poultry Recalls," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 526-538.
- A. Blake Brown, 1995. "Cigarette Taxes and Smoking Restrictions: Impacts and Policy Implications," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 946-951.
- Bernard, John C. & Willett, Lois Schertz, 1996. "Asymmetric Price Relationships In The U.S. Broiler Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salin, Victoria & Darmasena, Senarath & Wong, Alex & Luo, Ping, 2006. "Food-Product Recalls in the U.S., 2000-2003," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(01), March.
- Umberger, Wendy J. & Feuz, Dillon M. & Calkins, Chris R. & Sitz, Bethany M., 2003. "Country-Of-Origin Labeling Of Beef Products: U.S. Consumers' Perceptions," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Resende-Filho, Moises & Buhr, Brian, 2007.
"Economics of traceability for mitigation of food recall costs,"
3650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2012. "Economics of Traceability for Mitigation of Food Recall Costs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2007. "A choice experiment model for beef: What US consumer responses tell us about relative preferences for food safety, country-of-origin labeling and traceability," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 496-514, August.
- Hooker, Neal H. & Teratanavat, Ratapol P. & Salin, Victoria, 2005. "Crisis management effectiveness indicators for US meat and poultry recalls," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 63-80, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:26626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.