HACCP in Pork Processing: Costs and Benefits
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Helen H. Jensen & Laurian J. Unnevehr, 1999. "HACCP in Pork Processing: Costs and Benefits," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp227, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanya Roberts & Jean C. Buzby & Michael Ollinger, 1996. "Using Benefit and Cost Information to Evaluate a Food Safety Regulation: HACCP for Meat and Poultry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1297-1301.
- James M. MacDonald & Stephen Crutchfield, 1996. "Modeling the Costs of Food Safety Regulation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1285-1290.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hinson, Roger A. & Whitley, Daniel B., 2001. "Technology Adoption In Oyster Processing: A Haccp Stimulus?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(01), March.
- Hooker, Neal H. & Teratanavat, Ratapol P. & Salin, Victoria, 2005. "Crisis management effectiveness indicators for US meat and poultry recalls," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Hinson, Roger A. & Whitley, Daniel B., 2003. "Cost Of And Approaches To Haccp Implementation: An Oyster Industry Example," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Antle, John M., 1999. "Benefits and costs of food safety regulation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 605-623, December.
- Miller, Gay Y. & Liu, Xuanli & McNamara, Paul E. & Barber, David A., 2004. "The Influence Of Salmonella In Pigs Pre-Harvest On Salmonella Human Health Costs And Risk From Pork," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20258, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Romano, Donato & Cavicchi, Alessio & Rocchi, Benedetto & Stefani, Gianluca, 2004. "Costs and Benefits of Compliance for HACCP Regulation in the Italian Meat and Dairy Sector," 84th Seminar, February 8-11, 2004, Zeist, The Netherlands 24983, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cao, Kay & Maurer, Oswin & Scrimgeour, Frank G. & Dake, Chris K.G., 2005.
"Estimating The Cost Of Food Safety Regulations To The New Zealand Seafood Industry,"
Australasian Agribusiness Review,
University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
- Cao, Kay & Maurer, Oswin & Scrimgeour, Frank G., 2003. "Estimating The Cost Of Food Safety Regulation To The New Zealand Seafood Industry," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57840, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .