Estimating The Cost Of Food Safety Regulations To The New Zealand Seafood Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cao, Kay & Maurer, Oswin & Scrimgeour, Frank G., 2003. "Estimating The Cost Of Food Safety Regulation To The New Zealand Seafood Industry," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57840, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanya Roberts & Jean C. Buzby & Michael Ollinger, 1996. "Using Benefit and Cost Information to Evaluate a Food Safety Regulation: HACCP for Meat and Poultry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1297-1301.
- Helen H. Jensen & Laurian J. Unnevehr, 1999. "HACCP in Pork Processing: Costs and Benefits," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp227, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John M. Antle, 2000. "No Such Thing as a Free Safe Lunch: The Cost of Food Safety Regulation in the Meat Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 310-322.
- Crutchfield, Stephen R. & Buzby, Jean C. & Roberts, Tanya & Ollinger, Michael & Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan, 1997. "Economic Assessment of Food Safety Regulations: The New Approach to Meat and Poultry Inspection," Agricultural Economics Reports 34009, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:126403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.