Private incentives for adopting food safety and quality assurance
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael A. Mazzocco, 1996. "HACCP as a Business Management Tool," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 770-774.
- Shelanski, Howard A & Klein, Peter G, 1995. "Empirical Research in Transaction Cost Economics: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 335-361, October.
- Jill E. Hobbs & William A. Kerr, 1992. "Costs of monitoring food safety and vertical coordination in agribusiness: What can be learned from the British Food Safety Act 1990?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 575-584.
- Henson, Spencer & Heasman, Michael, 1998. "Food safety regulation and the firm: understanding the compliance process1," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-23, February.
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 1997. "The food distribution system of the future: Convergence towards the US or UK model?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 123-135.
- Jill E. Hobbs, 1996. "Transaction costs and slaughter cattle procurement: Processors' selection of supply channels," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 509-523.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:24:y:1999:i:6:p:669-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.