The role of public policy in emerging green power markets: an analysis of marketer preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiser, Ryan H., 1998. "Green power marketing: increasing customer demand for renewable energy," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 107-119, June.
- Nakarado, Gary L, 1996. "A marketing orientation is the key to a sustainable energy future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 187-193, February.
- Costello, Kenneth W., 1995. "The next Gordian Knot for state regulators and electric utilities: The unbundling of retail services," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(9), pages 38-49, November.
- Paul L. Joskow, 1998. "Electricity Sectors in Transition," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 25-52.
- Tye, William B. & Graves, Frank C., 1996. "Stranded cost recovery and competition on equal terms," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(10), pages 61-70, December.
- Garber, Don & Hogan, Willian W. & Ruff, Larry, 1994. "An efficient electricity market: Using a pool to support real competition," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(7), pages 48-60, September.
- Coase, R H, 1992.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 713-719, September.
- Rábago, Karl & Wiser, Ryan & Hamrin, Jan, 1998. "The Green-e program: an opportunity for customers," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 37-45.
- David M. Newbery, 1995. "Power Markets and Market Power," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 39-66.
- Rohrbach, John, 1999. "Made in the Keystone State: Pennsylvania's Approach to Retail Electric Competition," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 26-39, January.
- Francis M. Bator, 1958. "The Anatomy of Market Failure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 351-379.
- Landon, John H. & Kahn, Edward P., 1996. "Retail access pilot programs: where's the beef?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(10), pages 19-25, December.
- Talbot, Neil, 1999. "The Right Path for Electricity Restructuring: 10 Guidelines for State Legislation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 16-25, January.
- Fouquet, Roger, 1998. "The United Kingdom demand for renewable electricity in a liberalised market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 281-293, March.
- Rader, Nancy A. & Norgaard, Richard B., 1996. "Efficiency and sustainability in restructured electricity markets: the renewables portfolio standard," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 37-49, July.
- Asmus, Peter, 1997. "Power to the people: local governments go green," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 78-82, November.
- Ridley, Scott, 1997. "Local government: the sleeping giant in electric industry restructuring," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 13-21, November.
- Joskow, Paul L., 1996. "Does stranded cost recovery distort competition?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 31-45, April.
- Beales, Howard & Craswell, Richard & Salop, Steven C, 1981. "The Efficient Regulation of Consumer Information," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 491-539, December.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Kahn, Edward & Stoft, Steven, 1995. "Market power in California electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 219-236.
- Hahn, Robert W & Stavins, Robert N, 1992. "Economic Incentives for Environmental Protection: Integrating Theory and Practice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 464-468, May.
- Costello, Kenneth W. & Graniere, Robert J., 1997. "The outlook for a restructured U.S. electric power industry: lessons from deregulation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 81-91, May.
- Janet A. Weiss & Mary Tschirhart, 1994. "Public information campaigns as policy instruments," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 82-119.
- Hartman, Raymond S. & Tabors, Richard D., 1998. "Optimal operating arrangements in the restructured world: economic issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 75-83, February.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Aleksandr Rudkevich & Max Duckworth & Richard Rosen, 1998. "Modeling Electricity Pricing in a Deregulated Generation Industry: The Potential for Oligopoly Pricing in a Poolco," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 19-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mah, Daphne Ngar-yin & van der Vleuten, Johannes Marinus & Hills, Peter & Tao, Julia, 2012. "Consumer perceptions of smart grid development: Results of a Hong Kong survey and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 204-216.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:855-867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Puppim de Oliveira, J. A., 2002. "The policymaking process for creating competitive assets for the use of biomass energy: the Brazilian alcohol programme," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 129-140.
- Gustavsson, Leif & Madlener, Reinhard, 2003. "CO2 mitigation costs of large-scale bioenergy technologies in competitive electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1405-1425.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:4:y:2000:i:2:p:177-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.