Relationships Between Produce Supply Firms And Retailers In The New Food Supply Chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinsey, Jean D., 1998. "Concentration Of Ownership In Food Retailing: A Review Of The Evidence About Consumer Impact," Working Papers 14329, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Park, John L. & McLaughlin, Edward W., 1998. "New Developments In Grocery Manufacturer And Distributor Marketing Programs: A Survey Of U.S. Wholesalers And Retailers," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(2), pages 1-9, July.
- Ricks, Donald J. & Woods, Timothy A. & Sterns, James A., 1999. "Supply Chain Management: Improving Vertical Coordination In Fruit Industries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(3), pages 1-10, November.
- Robert P. King & Paul F. Phumpiu, 1996. "Reengineering the Food Supply Chain: The ECR Initiative in the Grocery Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1181-1186.
- Epperson, James E. & Estes, Edmund A., 1999. "Fruit And Vegetable Supply-Chain Management, Innovations, And Competitiveness: Cooperative Regional Research Project S-222," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(3), pages 1-6, November.
- Wilson, Paul N. & Thompson, Gary D. & Cook, Roberta L., 1997. "Mother Nature, Business Strategy, and Fresh Produce," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winfree, Jason A. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Gutman, Paula, 2004. "Seasonal Oligopoly Power In The D'Anjou Pear Industry," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(2), pages 1-10, July.
- Woods, Mollie & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Raper, Kellie Curry & Weldon, Richard N. & Wysocki, Allen F., 2003. "Food Safety And Fresh Strawberry Markets," Staff Paper Series 11712, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hinson, Roger A. & Sinoha, Ramona & Reaves, Dixie Watts, 2006. "Industry Concentration Impacts on Business Strategies Used by Small Produce Wholesalers," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35291, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.