Improving Vertical Coordination Of Agricultural Industries Through Supply Chain Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julie A. Caswell, 1992. "Using industrial organization and demand models for agribusiness research," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 537-548.
- Ricks, Donald J. & Woods, Timothy A., 1995. "Apple Industry Strategic Planning And Integration With University Research," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 26(1), February.
- Ben C. French, 1974. "The Subsector as a Conceptual Framework for Guiding and Conducting Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1014-1022.
- Robert P. King & Paul F. Phumpiu, 1996. "Reengineering the Food Supply Chain: The ECR Initiative in the Grocery Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1181-1186.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Sue, 2005. "Supply chain management in the lamb industry: An analysis of opportunities and limitations," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 2(2).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .