Modeling Scale Economies In Supermarket Operations: Incorporating The Impacts Of Store Characteristics And Information Technologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Neil Baily & Robert M. Solow, 2001. "International Productivity Comparisons Built from the Firm Level," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 151-172, Summer.
- James H. Anderson, 2002.
"The Distribution Sector and the Development Process: are there Patterns? Yes,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 166-176, April.
- James H. Anderson & Roger R. Betancourt, 1999. "The Distribution Sector and the Development Process: Are There Patterns? Yes," Electronic Working Papers 99-007, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Martin Neil Baily & Eric Zitzewitz, 2001. "Service Sector Productivity Comparisons: Lessons for Measurement," NBER Chapters,in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 419-464 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Kinsey, 2000. "A Faster, Leaner, Supply Chain: New Uses of Information Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1123-1129.
- Roger Betancourt & Margaret Malanoski, 1999. "An Estimable Model of Supermarket Behavior: Prices, Distribution Services and Some Effects of Competition," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 55-73, March.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization, and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Zellner & N. S. Revankar, 1969. "Generalized Production Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 241-250.
- Robert P. King & Paul F. Phumpiu, 1996. "Reengineering the Food Supply Chain: The ECR Initiative in the Grocery Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1181-1186.
- King, Robert P. & Jacobson, Elaine M. & Seltzer, Jonathan M., 2002. "The 2002 Supermarket Panel Annual Report," Supermarket Panel Reports 14356, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dooley, Frank J. & Roucan, Maud & King, Robert P., 2004. "Ecr And The Importance Of Collaboration For Supermarkets," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20368, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paulrajan Rajkumar, 2012. "‘e’ Ability of the emerging organised Indian vegetable and grocery retailers," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(45), pages 123-142, September.
- Mohtadi, Hamid, 2005. "The Empirics of Information Sharing in Supply Chains: The Case of the Food Industry," Working Papers 14323, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Hinson, Roger A. & Sinoha, Ramona & Reaves, Dixie Watts, 2006. "Industry Concentration Impacts on Business Strategies Used by Small Produce Wholesalers," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35291, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .