Ecr And The Importance Of Collaboration For Supermarkets
Collaboration and advanced information technology are considered essential for successful supply chain management. The effect of supply chain factors, along with store characteristics, market characteristics, and competitive position are considered upon performance measures for sales productivity and labor efficiency for food retailers.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dooley, Frank J. & Mayberry, Matthew & Wilson, Christine A. & Boehlje, Michael, 2002. "Assessing The Effect Of Ecr On Financial And Operating Performance," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19788, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wolfson, Paul J. & Kinsey, Jean D. & King, Robert P. & Seltzer, Jonathan M., 2001. "THE SUPERMARKET INDUSTRY AT THE START OF THE 21st CENTURY: KEY FINDINGS FROM THE 2000 SUPERMARKET PANEL," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(03), November.
- Frankel, Robert & Frayer, David J. & Stank, Theodore P. & Goldsby, Thomas J. & Keller, Scott B. & Whipple, Judith M., 2000. "Supply Chain Integration In The Food And Consumer Goods Industries," Staff Papers 11820, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- King, Robert P. & Wolfson, Paul J. & Seltzer, Jonathan M., 2000. "The 2000 Supermarket Panel Annual Report," Supermarket Panel Reports 14355, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Jacobson, Elaine M. & Behl, Ajay S. & Seltzer, Jonathan M., 2003. "The 2003 Supermarket Panel Annual Report," Supermarket Panel Reports 14354, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- King, Robert P. & Jacobson, Elaine M. & Seltzer, Jonathan M., 2002. "The 2002 Supermarket Panel Annual Report," Supermarket Panel Reports 14356, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Phumpiu, Paul F. & King, Robert P., 1997. "Adoption Of Ecr Practices In Minnesota Grocery Stores," Working Papers 14311, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- King, Robert P. & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Modeling Scale Economies In Supermarket Operations: Incorporating The Impacts Of Store Characteristics And Information Technologies," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19881, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jean Kinsey, 2000. "A Faster, Leaner, Supply Chain: New Uses of Information Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1123-1129.
- King, Robert P. & Jacobson, Elaine M., 2001. "A Factor Analysis Of Supermarket Management Practices," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20496, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.