Supply Chain Management: Improving Vertical Coordination In Fruit Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricks, Donald J. & Woods, Timothy A., 1995. "Apple Industry Strategic Planning And Integration With University Research," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 26(1), February.
- Ben C. French, 1974. "The Subsector as a Conceptual Framework for Guiding and Conducting Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1014-1022.
- Robert P. King & Paul F. Phumpiu, 1996. "Reengineering the Food Supply Chain: The ECR Initiative in the Grocery Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1181-1186.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hinson, Roger A., 2005. "Responses to Industry Concentration by Small- and Medium Sized Fruit and Vegetable Wholesalers," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(01), March.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & O'Rourke, A. Desmond, 2000. "Relationships Between Produce Supply Firms And Retailers In The New Food Supply Chain," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(03), November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.