Consolidation in U.S agriculture : the new rural landscape and public policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poray, Michael C. & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael & Preckel, Paul V., 2003. "Evaluation of Alternative Coordination Systems Between Producers and Packers in the Pork Value Chain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 6(2), pages 1-21.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Oehmke, James F. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 2000. "An Era Of Confusion: The Land Grant Research Agenda And Biotechnology," Staff Paper Series 11559, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Oehmke, James F. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 2000. "Identity Crisis: Land Grant Research In The Biotechnology Era," Staff Paper Series 11737, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Shively, David & Parcell, Joesph, 2014. "The Market Effects of Low Oligosaccharide Soybeans," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162549, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Raper, Kellie Curry, 1999. "Status Of Agricultural Market Consolidation And Concentration Testimony At Michigan Senate Agricultural Preservation Task Force Hearing," Staff Paper Series 11477, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture ; Agricultural prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:1999:i:qi:p:63-71:n:v.84no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.