Profitability Adjustment Patterns In International Food And Consumer Products Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yvonne J. Acheampong & James E. Epperson & Timothy A. Park & Lewell F. Gunter, 2004. "Profitability adjustment patterns in international food and consumer products industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 31-43.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glick, Mark & Ehrbar, Hans, 1990. "Long-run Equilibrium in the Empirical Study of Monopoly and Competition," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(1), pages 151-162, January.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2009. "Profits in the Long Run," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521101592, March.
- George J. Stigler, 1963. "Capital and Rates of Return in Manufacturing Industries," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number stig63-1, January.
- Traill, Bruce, 1997. "Globalisation in the Food Industries?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 390-410.
- Mark E. Levonian, 1994. "The persistence of bank profits: what the stock market implies," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-17.
- Shigeru Otsubo, 1996. "Globalization : a new role for developing countries in an integrating world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1628, The World Bank.
- Waring, Geoffrey F, 1996. "Industry Differences in the Persistence of Firm-Specific Returns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1253-1265, December.
- Fisher, Franklin M & McGowan, John J, 1983. "On the Misuse of Accounting Rates of Return to Infer Monopoly Profits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 82-97, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugeofs:16676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daugaus.html .