Profit Persistence in the Food Industry: Evidence from five European Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adelina Gschwandtner, 2004. "Evolution of Profit Persistence in the US: Evidence from four 20-years periods," Vienna Economics Papers 0410, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Adelina Gschwandtner, 2004.
"Profit Persistence in the "Very" Long Run: Evidence from Survivors and Exiters,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0401, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Adelina Gschwandtner, 2005. "Profit persistence in the 'very' long run: evidence from survivors and exiters," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(7), pages 793-806.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 1986.
"Profits in the Long Run,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521306935, December.
- Ani L. Katchova, 2005.
"The Farm Diversification Discount,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 984-994.
- Michael A. Boland, 2005. "The Persistence of Profitability among Firms in the Food Economy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 103-115.
- Ollinger, Michael & MacDonald, James, 2000. "Poultry Plants Lowering Production Costs and Increasing Variety," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 23(2).
- Gale, Bradley T, 1972. "Market Share and Rate of Return," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(4), pages 412-423, November.
- Christoph R. Weiss & Antje Wittkopp, 2005. "Retailer concentration and product innovation in food manufacturing," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 219-244, June.
- Loderer, Claudio & Waelchli, Urs, 2010. "Firm age and performance," MPRA Paper 26450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Burcin Yurtoglu, 2004. "Persistence of firm-level profitability in Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 615-625.
- Dorsey, Sarah & Boland, Michael, 2009.
"The Impact of Integration Strategies on Food Business Firm Value,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 585-598, December.
- Dorsey, Sarah & Boland, Michael A., 2009. "The Impact of Integration Strategies on Food Business Firm Value," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(03), December.
- John Goddard & Manouche Tavakoli & John Wilson, 2005. "Determinants of profitability in European manufacturing and services: evidence from a dynamic panel model," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(18), pages 1269-1282.
- Waring, Geoffrey F, 1996. "Industry Differences in the Persistence of Firm-Specific Returns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1253-1265, December.
- Goddard, J. A. & Wilson, J. O. S., 1999. "The persistence of profit: a new empirical interpretation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 663-687, July.
- Saxonhouse, Gary R, 1976. "Estimated Parameters as Dependent Variables," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 178-183, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.