Globalization : a new role for developing countries in an integrating world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Takeuchi, Kenji, 1990. "Does Japanese direct foreign investment promote Japanese imports from developing countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 458, The World Bank.
- Boltho, Andrea & Dadush, Uri & Dong He & Shigeru Otsubo, 1994. "China's emergence : prospects, opportunities, and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1339, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1990. "The Sequencing of Economic Reform: Analytical Issues and Lessons from Latin American Experiences," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Fry, M.J., 1992. "Foreign Direct Investment in a Macroeconomic Framework: Finance, efficiency, Incentives and Distortions," Papers 92-17, University of Birmingham - International Financial Group.
- Julio Nogues & Sunil Gulati, 1994. "Economic Policies and Performance Under Alternative Trade Regimes: Latin America During the 1980s," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 467-496, July.
- Fry, M.J., 1993. "Foreign Direct Investment in a Macroeconomic Framework: Some Further Findings," Papers 93-03, University of Birmingham - International Financial Group.
- Syrquin, Moshe & Chenery, Hollis, 1989. "Three decades of industrialization," MPRA Paper 32771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharya, A. & Linn, J.F., 1988. "Trade And Industrial Policies In The Developing Countries Of East Asia," World Bank - Discussion Papers 27, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yvonne J. Acheampong & James E. Epperson & Timothy A. Park & Lewell F. Gunter, 2004.
"Profitability adjustment patterns in international food and consumer products industries,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 31-43.
- Acheampong, Yvonne J. & Epperson, James E. & Park, Timothy A. & Gunter, Lewell F., 2000. "Profitability Adjustment Patterns In International Food And Consumer Products Industries," Faculty Series 16676, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Turan Subasat, 2008. "What is Globalisation and What is Not?: A Political Economy Perspective," Working Papers 0801, Izmir University of Economics.
- Shigeru Otsubo*Masahiko Tsutsumi, 1996. "Is the"Japan Problem"real? How problems in Japan's financial sector could affect developing regions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1682, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Trade Policy; Fiscal&Monetary Policy; Economic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Environmental Economics&Policies; Trade and Regional Integration; Trade Policy; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .