Simulation of urban development in the City of Rome: Framework, methodology, and problem solving
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia Chen & Hongmian Gong & Robert Paaswell, 2008. "Role of the built environment on mode choice decisions: additional evidence on the impact of density," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 285-299, May.
- Paul Krugman, 2011. "The New Economic Geography, Now Middle-aged," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 1-7.
- Michael Storper, 2011. "From Retro to Avant-garde: A Commentary on Paul Krugman's 'The New Economic Geography, Now Middle-aged'," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 9-15.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1997. "Density and the Journey to Work," Working Papers 199701, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Levinson, 2008.
"Density and dispersion: the co-development of land use and rail in London,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 55-77, January.
- David Levinson, 2007. "Density and Dispersion: The Co-Development of Land use and Rail in London," Working Papers 200801, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felsenstein, Daniel & Axhausen, Kay & Waddell, Paul, 2010. "Land use-transportation modeling with UrbanSim: Experiences and progress," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 1-3.
- Marko Kryvobokov & Aurélie Mercier & Alain Bonnafous & Dominique Bouf, 2013. "Simulating housing prices with UrbanSim: predictive capacity and sensitivity analysis," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 31-44, March.
- Tomassi, Federico, 2014. "Changes in the Eternal City: Inequalities, commons, and elections in Rome districts from 2000 to 2013," MPRA Paper 56227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Use; Development; Density;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .