Changes in the Eternal City: Inequalities, commons, and elections in Rome districts from 2000 to 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2009. "Social capital as social networks: A new framework for measurement and an empirical analysis of its determinants and consequences," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 429-442, June.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Largey, Ann G., 2008. "Social interaction and urban sprawl," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 18-34, July.
- Paolo Acciari & Sauro Mocetti, 2012.
"The geography of income inequality in Italy,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 307-343.
- Paolo Acciari & Sauro Mocetti, 2013. "The geography of income inequality in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 208, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Di Zio, Simone & Montanari, Armando & Staniscia, Barbara, 2010. "Simulation of urban development in the City of Rome: Framework, methodology, and problem solving," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 85-105.
- Pasquale De Muro & Salvatore Monni & Pasquale Tridico, 2011.
"Knowledge‐Based Economy and Social Exclusion: Shadow and Light in the Roman Socio‐Economic Model,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 1212-1238, November.
- Pasquale De Muro & Salvatore Monni & Pasquale Tridico, 2008. "Knowledge-based economy and social exclusion: shadows and lights in the roman socio-economic model," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0091, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2014.
"Immigration and election outcomes — Evidence from city districts in Hamburg,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 67-79.
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012. "Immigration and election outcomes: Evidence from city districts in Hamburg," Working Paper Series 02/2012, Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA).
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012. "Immigration and election outcomes: Evidence from city districts in Hamburg," HWWI Research Papers 122, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Bruni, Luigino & Stanca, Luca, 2008.
"Watching alone: Relational goods, television and happiness,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 506-528, March.
- Luigino Bruni & Luca Stanca, 2005. "Watching alone: Relational Goods, Television and Happiness," Working Papers 90, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2008. "Social Capital and the Quality of Economic Development," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 466-499, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1546-1551_1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCity planning; commons; elections; Italy; relational goods; social capital;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2014-06-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2014-06-07 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2014-06-07 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2014-06-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.