The geography of income inequality in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Di Caro, 2017. "The contribution of tax statistics for analysing regional income disparities in Italy," Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 25(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Francesco Farina & Stefania Ottone & Ferrucio Ponzano, 2015. "What kind of Welfare State do you prefer? An experiment on framing the social insurance scheme," Working Papers 295, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2015.
- Amedeo Argentiero & Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2018. "Does Tax Evasion Affect Economic Crime?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6957, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexandra D'Onofrio & Pierluigi Murro, 2013.
"Local banking development and income distribution across Italian provinces,"
Working Papers CASMEF
1307, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Alexandra D'Onofrio & Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro, 2016. "Banking development, economic structure and income inequality," CERBE Working Papers wpC08, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- David Loschiavo, 2016. "Household debt and income inequality: evidence from Italian survey data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1095, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Paolo Di Caro, 2017. "Analisi distributiva dell’IRPEF utilizzando i microdati di fonte fiscale," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(1), pages 35-59.
- D’Onofrio, Alexandra & Minetti, Raoul & Murro, Pierluigi, 2019. "Banking development, socioeconomic structure and income inequality," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 428-451.
- Asdrubali, Pierfederico & Tedeschi, Simone & Ventura, Luigi, 2015. "Household Risksharing Channels," MPRA Paper 65906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomassi, Federico, 2014. "Changes in the Eternal City: Inequalities, commons, and elections in Rome districts from 2000 to 2013," MPRA Paper 56227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; regional disparities;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_208_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.