Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Paul Waddell, 2000. "A behavioral simulation model for metropolitan policy analysis and planning: residential location and housing market components of UrbanSim," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(2), pages 247-263, March.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387.
- Beckman, Richard J. & Baggerly, Keith A. & McKay, Michael D., 1996. "Creating synthetic baseline populations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 415-429, November.
- Wheaton, William C., 1977. "A bid rent approach to housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-217, April.
- J Landis & M Zhang, 1998. "The second generation of the California urban futures model. Part 1: Model logic and theory," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(5), pages 657-666, September.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zahra Kalantari & Sara Khoshkar & Helena Falk & Vladimir Cvetkovic & Ulla Mörtberg, 2017. "Accessibility of Water-Related Cultural Ecosystem Services through Public Transport—A Model for Planning Support in the Stockholm Region," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-16, February.
- Marko Kryvobokov & Aurélie Mercier & Alain Bonnafous & Dominique Bouf, 2013. "Simulating housing prices with UrbanSim: predictive capacity and sensitivity analysis," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 31-44, March.
- Hernández González, Yeray & Corral Quintana, Serafín, 2016. "An integrated assessment of alternative land-based passenger transport policies: A case study in Tenerife," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 201-214.
- Su, Hailong & Wu, Jia Hao & Tan, Yinghui & Bao, Yuanqiu & Song, Bing & He, Xinghua, 2014. "A land use and transportation integration method for land use allocation and transportation strategies in China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 329-353.
- Marko Kryvobokov, 2015. "A two-level regional approach to residential location choice model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 181-196, July.
- Canca, David & Zarzo, Alejandro & Algaba, Encarnación & Barrena, Eva, 2013. "Macroscopic attraction-based simulation of pedestrian mobility: A dynamic individual route-choice approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 428-442.
- Soria-Lara, Julio A. & Aguilera-Benavente, Francisco & Arranz-López, Aldo, 2016. "Integrating land use and transport practice through spatial metrics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 330-345.
- Chorus, Caspar G. & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2009. "Measuring user benefits of changes in the transport system when traveler awareness is limited," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 536-547, June.
- Mörtberg, Ulla & Goldenberg, Romain & Kalantari, Zahra & Kordas, Olga & Deal, Brian & Balfors, Berit & Cvetkovic, Vladimir, 2017. "Integrating ecosystem services in the assessment of urban energy trajectories – A study of the Stockholm Region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 338-349.
- Sevcíková, Hana & Raftery, Adrian E. & Waddell, Paul A., 2011. "Uncertain benefits: Application of Bayesian melding to the Alaskan Way Viaduct in Seattle," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 540-553, July.
- Poulicos Prastacos & Nektarios Chrysoulakis, 2011. "Urban Atlas, land use modelling and spatial metric techniques," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1406, European Regional Science Association.
- Brian Lee & Paul Waddell, 2010. "Residential mobility and location choice: a nested logit model with sampling of alternatives," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Yang Chen & Martha M. Bakker & Arend Ligtenberg & Arnold K. Bregt, 2016. "How Are Feedbacks Represented in Land Models?," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-20, September.
- Efthymiou, D. & Antoniou, C., 2013. "How do transport infrastructure and policies affect house prices and rents? Evidence from Athens, Greece," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-22.
- Natalie Wiseman & Zachary Patterson, 2016. "Testing block subdivision algorithms on block designs," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 17-43, January.
- Karst T. Geurs & Michiel de Bok & Barry Zondag, 2012. "Accessibility benefi ts of integrated land use and public transport policy plans in the Netherlands," Chapters,in: Accessibility Analysis and Transport Planning, chapter 8, pages 135-153 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:41:y:2007:i:5:p:382-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.