A bid rent approach to housing demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P.B. McLeod & J.R. Ellis, 1981. "Alternative Approaches to the Family Cycle in the Analysis of Housing Choice," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 81-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard & Braid, Ralph & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David, 1999.
"A general equilibrium spatial model of housing quality and quantity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 283-316, May.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1988. "A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity," Working Papers 739, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid & Russell Davidson & David Pines, 1995. "A General Equilibrium Spatial Model of Housing Quality and Quantity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 307., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Raquel Fernandez, 2001. "Sorting, Education and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 8101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Efthymiou, D. & Antoniou, C., 2013. "How do transport infrastructure and policies affect house prices and rents? Evidence from Athens, Greece," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-22.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Stacy Sirmans & Emily Norman Zietz, 1997. "Security Measures and the Apartment Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 347-358.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1998. "Housing Prices and Residential Land Use under Job Site Uncertainty," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Waddell, Paul & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Franklin, Joel P. & Lobb, John, 2007. "Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 382-410, June.
- de Bartolome, Charles A. M. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1997. "Opposites Attract: The Effect of the Federal Income Tax Code on Community Composition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 18-41, July.
- Fernández, Raquel, 2001. "Sorting, Education and Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 3020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:taf:rrpaxx:v:8:y:2003:i:1:p:103-114 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:4:y:1977:i:2:p:200-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.