Tax increment financing: interaction between two overlapping jurisdictions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brueckner, Jan K., 2001. "Tax increment financing: a theoretical inquiry," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 321-343, August.
- Dye, Richard F. & Merriman, David F., 2000. "The Effects of Tax Increment Financing on Economic Development," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 306-328, March.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1982. "A test for allocative efficiency in the local public sector," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 311-331, December.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1983. "Property value maximization and public sector efficiency," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Anderson, John E., 1990. "Tax Increment Financing: Municipal Adoption and Growth," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 43(2), pages 155-63, June.
- Gerrit J. Knaap & Andrea Kelly Elson & Kieran P. Donaghy, 1999. "original: Optimal investment in a tax increment financing district," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 305-326.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1979. "Property values, local public expenditure and economic efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 223-245, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:55:y:2004:i:1:p:151-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.