The Effects of Tax Increment Financing on Economic Development
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Black, Dan A & Hoyt, William H, 1989. "Bidding for Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1249-56, December.
- Leslie E. Papke, 1991.
"Tax Policy and Urban Development: Evidence From The Indiana Enterprise Zone Program,"
NBER Working Papers
3945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Papke, Leslie E., 1994. "Tax policy and urban development : Evidence from the Indiana enterprise zone program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 37-49, May.
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & Bogart, William T., 1996. "Enterprise Zones and Employment: Evidence from New Jersey," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 198-215, September.
- Jack R. Huddleston, 1981. "Variations in Development Subsidies under Tax Increment Financing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(3), pages 373-384.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-79, June.
- Anderson, John E., 1990. "Tax Increment Financing: Municipal Adoption and Growth," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 43(2), pages 155-63, June.
- William H. Oakland & William A. Testa, 1996. "State-local business taxation and the benefits principle," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 2-19.
- Courant, Paul N., 1994. "How Would You Know a Good Economic Policy If You Tripped Over One? Hint: Don't Just Count Jobs," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(4), pages 863-81, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:47:y:2000:i:2:p:306-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.