The Effects of Tax Increment Financing on Economic Development
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ntj:journl:v:43:y:1990:i:no._2:p:155-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Papke, Leslie E., 1994.
"Tax policy and urban development : Evidence from the Indiana enterprise zone program,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 37-49, May.
- Leslie E. Papke, 1991. "Tax Policy and Urban Development: Evidence From The Indiana Enterprise Zone Program," NBER Working Papers 3945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack R. Huddleston, 1981. "Variations in Development Subsidies under Tax Increment Financing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(3), pages 373-384.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:47:y:1994:i:no._4:p:863-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & Bogart, William T., 1996. "Enterprise Zones and Employment: Evidence from New Jersey," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 198-215, September.
- William H. Oakland & William A. Testa, 1996. "State-local business taxation and the benefits principle," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 2-19.
- Courant, Paul N., 1994. "How Would You Know a Good Economic Policy if You Tripped Over One? Hint: Don't Just Count Jobs," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(4), pages 863-881, December.
- Black, Dan A & Hoyt, William H, 1989. "Bidding for Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1249-1256, December.
- Anderson, John E., 1990. "Tax Increment Financing: Municipal Adoption and Growth," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 43(2), pages 155-163, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:47:y:2000:i:2:p:306-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.