Housing Prices and Residential Land Use under Job Site Uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y. & Pines, David, 1985. "The impact of transportation cost uncertainty on urban structure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 247-260, May.
- Wieand, Kenneth F., 1987. "An extension of the monocentric urban spatial equilibrium model to a multicenter setting: The case of the two-center city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 259-271, May.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Song, Shunfeng, 1992.
""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt5142n2ts, University of California Transportation Center.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K, 1993. "Nonparametric Location Theory," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 169-84, November.
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1982. "Wasteful Commuting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 1035-51, October.
- Wheaton, William C., 1977. "A bid rent approach to housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-217, April.
- Lawrence Thurston & Anthony M. J. Yezer, 1991. "Testing the Monocentric Urban Model: Evidence Based on Wasteful Commuting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 41-51.
- Crane, Randall, 1996. "The Influence of Uncertain Job Location on Urban Form and the Journey to Work," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 342-356, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:7:y:1998:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.