Housing Prices and Residential Land Use under Job Site Uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Small, Kenneth A. & Song, Shunfeng, 1992.
""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt5142n2ts, University of California Transportation Center.
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1982. "Wasteful Commuting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 1035-51, October.
- Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y. & Pines, David, 1985. "The impact of transportation cost uncertainty on urban structure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 247-260, May.
- Crane, Randall, 1996. "The Influence of Uncertain Job Location on Urban Form and the Journey to Work," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 342-356, May.
- Wheaton, William C., 1977. "A bid rent approach to housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-217, April.
- Wieand, Kenneth F., 1987. "An extension of the monocentric urban spatial equilibrium model to a multicenter setting: The case of the two-center city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 259-271, May.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K, 1993. "Nonparametric Location Theory," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 169-84, November.
- Lawrence Thurston & Anthony M. J. Yezer, 1991. "Testing the Monocentric Urban Model: Evidence Based on Wasteful Commuting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 41-51.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:7:y:1998:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.