Modeling population density across major US cities: a polycentric spatial regression approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/10109/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. BussiÃ¨re & F. Snickars, 1970. "Derivation of the Negative Exponential Model by an Entropy Maximising Method," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 295-301, September.
- Mark W Horner, 2002. "Extensions to the concept of excess commuting," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 543-566, March.
- Daniel A. Griffith & David W. S. Wong & Thomas Whitfield, 2003. "Exploring Relationships Between the Global and Regional Measures of Spatial Autocorrelation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 683-710.
- P Gordon & H W Richardson & H L Wong, 1986. "The distribution of population and employment in a polycentric city: the case of Los Angeles," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, February.
- Michael Batty & Kwang Sik Kim, 1992. "Form Follows Function: Reformulating Urban Population Density Functions," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(7), pages 1043-1069, October.
- Lawrence Thurston & Anthony M. J. Yezer, 1991. "Testing the Monocentric Urban Model: Evidence Based on Wasteful Commuting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 41-51.
- P Gordon & H W Richardson & H L Wong, 1986. "The Distribution of Population and Employment in a Polycentric City: The Case of Los Angeles," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, February.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Song, Shunfeng, 1992.
""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt5142n2ts, University of California Transportation Center.
- Colin Cameron, A. & Windmeijer, Frank A. G., 1997. "An R-squared measure of goodness of fit for some common nonlinear regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:9:y:2007:i:1:p:53-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.