Modeling population density across major US cities: a polycentric spatial regression approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/10109/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P Gordon & H W Richardson & H L Wong, 1986. "The Distribution of Population and Employment in a Polycentric City: The Case of Los Angeles," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, February.
- Lawrence Thurston & Anthony M. J. Yezer, 1991. "Testing the Monocentric Urban Model: Evidence Based on Wasteful Commuting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 41-51.
- Small, Kenneth A & Song, Shunfeng, 1992.
""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 888-898, August.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Song, Shunfeng, 1992. ""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5142n2ts, University of California Transportation Center.
- Daniel A. Griffith & David W. S. Wong & Thomas Whitfield, 2003. "Exploring Relationships Between the Global and Regional Measures of Spatial Autocorrelation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 683-710.
- P Gordon & H W Richardson & H L Wong, 1986. "The distribution of population and employment in a polycentric city: the case of Los Angeles," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(2), pages 161-173, February.
- Mark W Horner, 2002. "Extensions to the concept of excess commuting," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 543-566, March.
- Colin Cameron, A. & Windmeijer, Frank A. G., 1997. "An R-squared measure of goodness of fit for some common nonlinear regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342, April.
- Michael Batty & Kwang Sik Kim, 1992. "Form Follows Function: Reformulating Urban Population Density Functions," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(7), pages 1043-1069, October.
- R. BussiÃ¨re & F. Snickars, 1970. "Derivation of the Negative Exponential Model by an Entropy Maximising Method," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 2(3), pages 295-301, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)