Alternative Approaches to the Family Cycle in the Analysis of Housing Choice
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1981|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, W.A. 6009|
Phone: (08) 9380 2918
Fax: (08) 9380 1016
Web page: http://www.business.uwa.edu.au/school/disciplines/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Doling, 1976. "The Family Life Cycle and Housing Choice," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 13(1), pages 55-58, February.
- Smith, Barton A & Campbell, John M, Jr, 1978. "Aggregation Bias and the Demand for Housing," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 495-505, June.
- Murphy, Patrick E & Staples, William A, 1979. " A Modernized Family Life Cycle," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 12-22, June.
- Wheaton, William C., 1977. "A bid rent approach to housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-217, April.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar, 1977. " Determinants of Housing Demand-Analysis of Census Data for the County of Stockholm, 1970," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(3), pages 312-325.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:81-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.