Report NEP-TRE-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765040343 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Joelle Morana & Evangelos Mitsakis, 2013. "Urban logistics pooling viability analysis via a multicriteria multiactor method," Post-Print halshs-00758238, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:urv:wpaper:2072/211753 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bofinger, Heinrich & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Calculating the carbon footprint from different classes of air travel," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6471, The World Bank.
- van Beers, Cees & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Political determinants of fossil fuel pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6470, The World Bank.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Gråsjö, Urban, 2013. "Accessibility: a useful analytical and empirical tool in spatial economics – experiences from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 314, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Paul E. Carrillo & Arun S. Malik & Jiseon Yoo, 2013. "Driving Restrictions That Work? Quito's Pico y Placa Program," Working Papers 2013-1, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Tomas Havranek & Ondrej Kokes, 2013. "Income Elasticity of Gasoline Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2013/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2013.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2013. "Airline networks, mergers, and consumer welfare," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bougette, Patrice & Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2013. "Do horizontal mergers induce entry? Evidence from the US airline industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Bruno Durand, 2013. "Understanding retailing-based mobility for the 5-16 years old segment: findings and lessons from Lyon's Household Trip Survey," Post-Print halshs-00833709, HAL.