Understanding retailing-based mobility for the 5-16 years old segment: findings and lessons from Lyon's Household Trip Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vickerman, R. W. & Barmby, T. A., 1985. "Household trip generation choice--Alternative empirical approaches," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 471-479, December.
- Alexander Kubis & Maria Hartmann, 2007. "Analysis of Location of Large-area Shopping Centres. A Probabilistic Gravity Model for the Halle–Leipzig Area," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 27(1), pages 43-57, February.
More about this item
Keywordskids mobility; shopping trips; statistics; purchasing trip behaviour;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2013-06-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00833709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .