Report NEP-TRE-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "Freight distribution systems with cross-docking: a multidisciplinary analysis," Post-Print halshs-00498496, HAL.
- Olaf Merk & Olli-Pekka Hilmola & Patrick Dubarle, 2012. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Helsinki, Finland," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/8, OECD Publishing.
- Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier & Pascal Gastineau, 2012. "Will technological progress be sufficient to stabilize CO2 emissions from air transport in the mid-term?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-35, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Tanner, Reto & Bolduc, Denis, 2012. "The Multiple Discrete-Continuous Extreme Value Model (MDCEV) with fixed costs," MPRA Paper 41452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaozhou Xu & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 2012. "Allocation of Transportation Cost & CO2 Emission in Pooled Supply Chains Using Cooperative Game Theory," Post-Print hal-00733491, HAL.
- Olaf Merk & Thai-Thanh Dang, 2012. "Efficiency of World Ports in Container and Bulk Cargo (oil, coal, ores and grain)," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/9, OECD Publishing.
- Thoenes, Stefan & Gores, Timo, 2012. "Attention, Media and Fuel Efficiency," EWI Working Papers 2012-11, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Claudio Ferrari & Olaf Merk & Anna Bottasso & Maurizio Conti & Alessio Tei, 2012. "Ports and Regional Development: A European Perspective," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/7, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46268/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolff, Hendrik, 2012. "Value of Time: Speeding Behavior and Gasoline Prices," IZA Discussion Papers 6788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Boes; & Stephan Nuesch; & Steve Stillman;, 2012. "Aircraft noise, health, and residential sorting: evidence from two quasi-experiments," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/21, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Knieps, Günter, 2012. "Competition and the railroads: A European perspective," Discussion Papers 142, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Blumenberg, Evelyn & Taylor, Brian D. & Smart, Michael & Ralph, Kelcie & Wander, Madeline & Brumbagh, Stephen, 2012. "What's Youth Got to Do with It? Exploring the Travel Behavior of Teens and Young Adults," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9c14p6d5, University of California Transportation Center.
- Nicholas Rivers & Brandon Schaufele, 2012. "Carbon Tax Salience and Gasoline Demand," Working Papers 1211E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- M. Beatrice Lignola & Jacqueline Morgan, 2012. "Approximating Security Values of MinSup Problems with Quasi-variational Inequality Constraints," CSEF Working Papers 321, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Oct 2014.