Efficiency of World Ports in Container and Bulk Cargo (oil, coal, ores and grain)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-479 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsport efficiency; ports; transportation;
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-09-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2012-09-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2012-09-30 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2012-09-30 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govaab:2012/9-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/teoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .