Report NEP-EFF-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madau, Fabio A., 2012. "Technical and scale efficiency in the Italian Citrus Farming: A comparison between Stochastic Frontier Analysis (SFA) and Data Envelopment Analysis(DEA) Models," MPRA Paper 41403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "Cultural Diversity and Plant‐Level Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 6845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abbi Kedir & Andri Kyrizi & Francisco Martinez-Mora, 2012. "Signalling and Productivity Effects of Overeducation: Is It Really a Waste of Resources?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Olaf Merk & Thai-Thanh Dang, 2012. "Efficiency of World Ports in Container and Bulk Cargo (oil, coal, ores and grain)," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/9, OECD Publishing.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2012. "The case against patents," Working Papers 2012-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765032994 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronald W. Anderson & Karin Joeveer, 2012. "Bankers and bank investors: Reconsidering the economies of scale in banking," FMG Discussion Papers dp712, Financial Markets Group.
- Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey LaFrance, 2012. "Robust Error Specification in a Production System," Monash Economics Working Papers 17-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.