Report NEP-EFF-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madau, Fabio A., 2012. "Technical and scale efficiency in the Italian Citrus Farming: A comparison between Stochastic Frontier Analysis (SFA) and Data Envelopment Analysis(DEA) Models," MPRA Paper 41403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "Cultural Diversity and Plant‐Level Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 6845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abbi Kedir & Andri Kyrizi & Francisco Martinez-Mora, 2012. "Signalling and Productivity Effects of Overeducation: Is It Really a Waste of Resources?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Olaf Merk & Thai-Thanh Dang, 2012. "Efficiency of World Ports in Container and Bulk Cargo (oil, coal, ores and grain)," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/9, OECD Publishing.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2012. "The case against patents," Working Papers 2012-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Stoyanov, A. & Zubanov, N.V., 2012. "Productivity Gains from Worker Mobility and their Distribution between Workers and Firms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-009-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ronald W. Anderson & Karin Joeveer, 2012. "Bankers and bank investors: Reconsidering the economies of scale in banking," FMG Discussion Papers dp712, Financial Markets Group.
- Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey LaFrance, 2012. "Robust Error Specification in a Production System," Monash Economics Working Papers 17-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.