What's Youth Got to Do with It? Exploring the Travel Behavior of Teens and Young Adults
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2011.300528_6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, Nicholas J. & Smart, Michael J., 2017. "Millennials and car ownership: Less money, fewer cars," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 20-29.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:152-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karen Geurts, 2014. "Working Paper 07-14 - Modal choice for travel to work and school - Recent trends and regional differences in Belgium," Working Papers 1407, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2012-09-30 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-09-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt9c14p6d5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .