Approximating Security Values of MinSup Problems with Quasi-variational Inequality Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jong-Shi Pang & Masao Fukushima, 2005. "Quasi-variational inequalities, generalized Nash equilibria, and multi-leader-follower games," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 21-56, January.
- M. Lignola & Jacqueline Morgan, 2012. "Approximate values for mathematical programs with variational inequality constraints," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 485-503, October.
- Laurent Drouet & Alain Haurie & Francesco Moresino & Jean-Philippe Vial & Marc Vielle & Laurent Viguier, 2008. "An oracle based method to compute a coupled equilibrium in a model of international climate policy," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 119-140, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Beatrice Lignola & Jacqueline Morgan, 2015. "MinSup Problems with Quasi-equilibrium Constraints and Viscosity Solutions," CSEF Working Papers 393, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- M. Beatrice Lignola & Jacqueline Morgan, 2016. "Inner Regularizations and Viscosity Solutions for Pessimistic Bilevel Optimization Problems," CSEF Working Papers 435, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2012-09-30 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-09-30 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .