An oracle based method to compute a coupled equilibrium in a model of international climate policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/operations+research/journal/10287/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barbara Buchner & Carlo Carraro & Igor Cersosimo & Carmen Marchiori, 2002.
"Back to Kyoto? US Participation and the Linkage between R&D and Climate Cooperation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo & Cersosimo, Igor & Marchiori, Carmen, 2002. "Back to Kyoto? US Participation and the Linkage Between R&D and Climate Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3299, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. L. Goffin & A. Haurie & J. P. Vial, 1992. "Decomposition and Nondifferentiable Optimization with the Projective Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 284-302, February.
- Bernard, A. & Haurie, A. & Vielle, M. & Viguier, L., 2008. "A two-level dynamic game of carbon emission trading between Russia, China, and Annex B countries," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1830-1856, June.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Ferris, Michael C. & Munson, Todd S., 2000. "Complementarity problems in GAMS and the PATH solver," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-188, February.
- Alain L. Bernard & Marc Vielle, 1998. "La structure du modèle GEMINI-E3," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 19-32. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)