La structure du modèle GEMINI-E3
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanny Henriet, Nicolas Maggiar, and Katheline Schubert, 2014.
"A Stylized Applied Energy-Economy Model for France,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Henriet, F. & Maggiar, N. & Schubert, K., 2014. "A stylized applied energy-economy model for France," Working papers 478, Banque de France.
- Gaël Callonnec & Frédéric Reynès & Yasser Y. Tamsamani, 2012.
"Une évaluation macroéconomique et sectorielle de la fiscalité carbone en France,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 121-154.
- Gaël Callonnec & Frédéric Reynès & Yasser Yeddir-Tamsamani, 2011. "Une évaluation macroéconomique et sectorielle de la fiscalité carbone en France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin, 2007.
"Exploring the environmental Kuznets hypothesis: Theoretical and econometric problems,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 648-660, May.
- Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin, 2006. "Exploring the Environmental Kuznets Hypothesis. Theoretical and Econometric Problems," Economics Series 183, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hi4ipb1c8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Drouet & Alain Haurie & Francesco Moresino & Jean-Philippe Vial & Marc Vielle & Laurent Viguier, 2008. "An oracle based method to compute a coupled equilibrium in a model of international climate policy," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 119-140, February.
- Alain Bernard & Marc Vielle, 2008. "GEMINI-E3, a general equilibrium model of international–national interactions between economy, energy and the environment," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 173-206, May.
- Vielle, Marc & Viguier, Laurent, 2007. "On the climate change effects of high oil prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 844-849, February.
- Bernard, A. & Haurie, A. & Vielle, M. & Viguier, L., 2008. "A two-level dynamic game of carbon emission trading between Russia, China, and Annex B countries," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1830-1856, June.
- Marc VIELLE & Laurent VIGUIER & Alain HAURIE & Alain BERNARD, "undated". "A Two-level Computable Equilibrium Model to Assess the Strategic Allocation of Emission Allowances Within the European Union," EcoMod2004 330600153, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1998_num_136_5_5935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.