La structure du modèle GEMINI-E3
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 136 (1998)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop|
- Fanny Henriet, Nicolas Maggiar, and Katheline Schubert, 2014.
"A Stylized Applied Energy-Economy Model for France,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Henriet, F. & Maggiar, N. & Schubert, K., 2014. "A stylized applied energy-economy model for France," Working papers 478, Banque de France.
- Gaël Callonnec & Frédéric Reynès & Yasser Y. Tamsamani, 2012. "Une évaluation macroéconomique et sectorielle de la fiscalité carbone en France," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 121-154.
- Gaël Callonnec & Frédéric Reynès & Yasser Yeddir-Tamsamani, 2011. "Une évaluation macroéconomique et sectorielle de la fiscalité carbone en France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Muller-Furstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin, 2007. "Exploring the environmental Kuznets hypothesis: Theoretical and econometric problems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 648-660, May.
- Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Wagner, Martin, 2006. "Exploring the Environmental Kuznets Hypothesis. Theoretical and Econometric Problems," Economics Series 183, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Laurent Drouet & Alain Haurie & Francesco Moresino & Jean-Philippe Vial & Marc Vielle & Laurent Viguier, 2008. "An oracle based method to compute a coupled equilibrium in a model of international climate policy," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 119-140, February.
- Alain Bernard & Marc Vielle, 2008. "GEMINI-E3, a general equilibrium model of international–national interactions between economy, energy and the environment," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 173-206, May.
- Vielle, Marc & Viguier, Laurent, 2007. "On the climate change effects of high oil prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 844-849, February.
- Marc VIELLE & Laurent VIGUIER & Alain HAURIE & Alain BERNARD, "undated". "A Two-level Computable Equilibrium Model to Assess the Strategic Allocation of Emission Allowances Within the European Union," EcoMod2004 330600153, EcoMod.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hi4ipb1c8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, A. & Haurie, A. & Vielle, M. & Viguier, L., 2008. "A two-level dynamic game of carbon emission trading between Russia, China, and Annex B countries," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1830-1856, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1998_num_136_5_5935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed