Towards an understanding of tradeoffs between regional wealth, tightness of a common environmental constraint and the sharing rules
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Vallée, Thomas, 2010. "Towards an understanding of tradeoffs between regional wealth, tightness of a common environmental constraint and the sharing rules," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1813-1835, September.
- BOUCEKKINE, RAOUF & Krawczyk, Jacek B. & VALLÉE, Thomas, 2008. "Towards an understanding of tradeoffs between regional wealth, tightness of a common environmental constraint and the sharing rules," CORE Discussion Papers 2008055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Jacek B., KRAWCZYK & Thomas, VALLEE, 2008. "Towards an understanding of tradeoffs between regional wealth, tightness of a common environmental constraint and the sharing rules," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008035, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Jacek B. Krawczyk & Thomas Vallée, 2009. "Towards an understanding of tradeoffs between regional wealth, tightness of a common environmental constraint and the sharing rules," Working Papers hal-00422486, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Steffan Berridge & Jacek Krawczyk, "undated". "Relaxation Algorithms in Finding Nash Equilibrium," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 159, Society for Computational Economics.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B., 2005. "Coupled constraint Nash equilibria in environmental games," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 157-181, June.
- Contreras, Javier & Krawczyk, Jacek & Zuccollo, James, 2008. "The invisible polluter: Can regulators save consumer surplus?," MPRA Paper 9890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek B. Krawczyk & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "How to use Rosen's normalised equilibrium to enforce a socially desirable Pareto efficient solution," Working Papers 09-20, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2011.
- Boucekkine Raouf & Germain Marc, 2009.
"The Burden Sharing of Pollution Abatement Costs in Multi-Regional Open Economies,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-34, June.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & GERMAIN, Marc, 2009. "The burden sharing of pollution abatement costs in multi-regional open economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2114, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Krawczyk, Jacek & Zuccollo, James, 2006. "NIRA-3: An improved MATLAB package for finding Nash equilibria in infinite games," MPRA Paper 1119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Drouet & Alain Haurie & Francesco Moresino & Jean-Philippe Vial & Marc Vielle & Laurent Viguier, 2008. "An oracle based method to compute a coupled equilibrium in a model of international climate policy," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 119-140, February.
- Jacek Krawczyk, 2007. "Numerical solutions to coupled-constraint (or generalised Nash) equilibrium problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 183-204, April.
- Marc Germain & Philippe Monfort & Thierry Bréchet, 2006. "Allocation des efforts de dépollution dans des économies avec spécialisation internationale," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(2), pages 219-239.
- Jong-Shi Pang & Masao Fukushima, 2005. "Quasi-variational inequalities, generalized Nash equilibria, and multi-leader-follower games," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 21-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Contreras & J. B. Krawczyk & J. Zuccollo, 2016. "Economics of collective monitoring: a study of environmentally constrained electricity generators," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 349-369, July.
- Arif, Faisal & Dissou, Yazid, 2016. "Regional burden sharing of GHG mitigation policies in a decentralized federation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 390-399.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:667-685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacek B. Krawczyk & Mabel Tidball, 2016. "Economic Problems with Constraints: How Efficiency Relates to Equilibrium," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(04), pages 1-19, December.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2011. "Sustainable growth under pollution quotas: optimal R&D, investment and replacement policies," Working Papers halshs-00632887, HAL.
More about this item
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:2332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.