Allocation of Transportation Cost & CO2 Emission in Pooled Supply Chains Using Cooperative Game Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Salomon, M., 2004. "Empirical Study : Order Sharing Between Transportation Companies may Result in Cost Reductions Between 5 to 15 Percent," Discussion Paper 2004-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Béal, Sylvain & Durieu, Jacques & Solal, Philippe, 2008.
"Farsighted coalitional stability in TU-games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 303-313, November.
- Sylvain Béal & Jacques Durieu & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Farsighted Coalitional Stability in TU-Games," Post-Print ujm-00162456, HAL.
- Béal, Sylvain & Durieu, Jacques & Solal, Philippe, 2007. "Farsighted coalitional stability in TU-games," Papers 07-57, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Sylvain Béal & Jacques Durieu & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Farsighted Coalitional Stability in TU-Games," Post-Print ujm-00176491, HAL.
- Sylvain Béal & Jacques Durieu & Philippe Solal, 2008. "Farsighted Coalitional Stability in TU-games," Post-Print hal-00334049, HAL.
- Béal, Sylvain & Durieu, Jacques & Solal, Philippe, 2007. "Farsighted Coalitional Stability in TU-games," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-57, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Sylvain Béal & Jacques Durieu & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Farsighted Coalitional Stability in TU-Games," Post-Print ujm-00176488, HAL.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- McKinnon, A.C. & Piecyk, M.I., 2009. "Measurement of CO2 emissions from road freight transport: A review of UK experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3733-3742, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kellner, Florian, 2016. "Allocating greenhouse gas emissions to shipments in road freight transportation: Suggestions for a global carbon accounting standard," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 565-575.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:250:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2170-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-09-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-09-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-09-30 (Game Theory)
- NEP-TRE-2012-09-30 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00733491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.