Report NEP-ENV-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier & Pascal Gastineau, 2012. "Will technological progress be sufficient to stabilize CO2 emissions from air transport in the mid-term?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-35, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Fernando Broner & Paula Bustos & Vasco M. Carvalho, 2013. "Sources of Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries," Working Papers 655, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lundberg, Sofia & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2012. "Green Public Procurement as an Environmental Policy Instrument:Cost Effectiveness," Umeå Economic Studies 847, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Hertel, Thomas & Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Uris Lantz Baldos, 2012. "Competition for Land in the Global Bioeconomy," GTAP Working Papers 3982, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Elisa Lanzi & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone, 2012. "The Determinants of Invention in Electricity Generation Technologies: A Patent Data Analysis," OECD Environment Working Papers 45, OECD Publishing.
- Nicholas Rivers & Brandon Schaufele, 2012. "Carbon Tax Salience and Gasoline Demand," Working Papers 1211E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Roy, Chandan, 2012. "A Study on Environmental Compliance of Indian Leather Industry & its Far-reaching Impact on Leather Exports," MPRA Paper 41386, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2012.
- Eugene Mazur, 2012. "Green Transformation of Small Businesses: Achieving and Going Beyond Environmental Requirements," OECD Environment Working Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yazid Dissou & Lilia Karnizova, 2012. "Emissions Cap or Emissions Tax? A Multi-sector Business Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 1210E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Federico Boffa & Amedeo Piolatto & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto, 2015. "Should Different People Have Different Governments?," Working Papers 656, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Xiaozhou Xu & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 5/23. "Allocation of Transportation Cost & CO2 Emission in Pooled Supply Chains Using Cooperative Game Theory," Post-Print hal-00733491, HAL.
- McDermott, Grant R. & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 2012. "Electricity Prices, River Temperatures and Cooling Water Scarcity," IZA Discussion Papers 6842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schmalensee, Richard & Stavins, Robert N., 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Working Paper Series rwp12-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Katz, Jorge, 2012. "Globalization and the changing institution for sustainability: The case of the Salmon farming industry in Chile," MERIT Working Papers 063, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Christopher L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming, 2012. "Valuing ecosystem diversity in South East Queensland: A life satisfaction approach," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201210, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- María-Angeles Díez & Iker Etxano & Eneko Garmendia, . "Evaluating Governance and Participatory Processes in Natura 2000: Lessons Learned and Guidance for Future Prospects," Working Papers 2012-09, BC3.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2012. "Bioenergy and Global Land Use Change," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_12, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sangyub Ryu, 2012. "Environmental Shocks, Collaborative Networking, and Organizational Performance:Evidence from Hurricane Rita," Working Papers EMS_2012_16, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Häckner, Jonas & Herzing, Mathias, 2012. "When do Firms Break the Law in Order to Reduce Marginal Cost? - An Application to the Problem of Environmental Inspection," Research Papers in Economics 2012:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Blankespoor, Brian & Dasgupta, Susmita & Lagnaoui, Abdelaziz & Roy, Subhendu, 2012. "Health costs and benefits of ddt use in malaria control and prevention," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6203, The World Bank.
- Tanner, Reto & Bolduc, Denis, 2012. "The Multiple Discrete-Continuous Extreme Value Model (MDCEV) with fixed costs," MPRA Paper 41452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heberer, Thomas, 2012. "Some reflections on the current situation in China," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 90/2012, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Bjart Holtsmark & Michael Hoel & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012. "Optimal harvest age considering multiple carbon pools - a comment," Discussion Papers 704, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Raphael Soubeyran & Mabel Tidball & Agnes Tomini, 2012. "(Anti-)Coordination Problems with Scarce Water Resources," Working Papers 12-28, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- Timpanaro, Giuseppe & Foti, Vera Teresa & Branca, Ferdinando & Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2012.
"Tutela della biodiversità e livelli di interrelazione nei sistemi locali di alcuni ecotipi di specie ortive in Sicilia
[Protection of biodiversity and levels of interrelation in the local systems o," MPRA Paper 41393, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Sep 2012.
- Massol, O. & Banal-Estanol, A., 2012. "Export diversification and resource-based industrialization: the case of natural gas," Working Papers 12/01, Department of Economics, City University London.