A Study on Environmental Compliance of Indian Leather Industry & its Far-reaching Impact on Leather Exports
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chandan Roy, 2012. "A Study on Environmental Compliance of Indian Leather Industry & its Far-reaching Impact on Leather Exports," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 47(2), pages 3-36, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meenu Tewari & Poonam Pillai, 2005. "Global Standards and the Dynamics of Environmental Compliance in India's Leather Industry," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 245-267.
- Alan M Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 1998. "Corporate Strategy and International Environmental Policy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(4), pages 819-833, December.
- Evan Kwerel, 1977. "To Tell the Truth: Imperfect Information and Optimal Pollution Control," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 595-601.
- Heyes, Anthony G, 1998. "Making Things Stick: Enforcement and Compliance," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 50-63, Winter.
- Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 1996. "The Determinants of an Environmentally Responsive Firm: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 381-395, May.
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 2003. "Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 333-355, March.
- Roberts, Marc J. & Spence, Michael, 1976. "Effluent charges and licenses under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 193-208.
More about this item
KeywordsLeather Exports; Environmental Regulations; Compliance; Pollution Haven; Porter’s Hypothesis; BOD; CETP; ETP;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-09-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-09-30 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .