Regulation of Renewable Resources in Federal Systems: The Case of Fishery in th EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Joseph, 1987.
"Information and the Coase Theorem,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 113-129, Fall.
- Joseph Farrell., 1987. "Information and the Coase Theorem," Economics Working Papers 8747, University of California at Berkeley.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1987. "Information and the Coase Theorem," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1sc2r800, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rob, Rafael, 1989.
"Pollution claim settlements under private information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 307-333, April.
- Rob, R., 1988. "Pollution Claim Settlements Under Private Information," Papers 19-88, Tel Aviv.
- Partha Dasgupta & Peter Hammond & Eric Maskin, 1980. "On Imperfect Information and Optimal Pollution Control," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(5), pages 857-860.
- Evan Kwerel, 1977. "To Tell the Truth: Imperfect Information and Optimal Pollution Control," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 595-601.
- Peter Klibanoff & Jonathan Morduch, 1995. "Decentralization, Externalities, and Efficiency," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 223-247.
- List, John A. & Mason, Charles F., 2001. "Optimal Institutional Arrangements for Transboundary Pollutants in a Second-Best World: Evidence from a Differential Game with Asymmetric Players," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 277-296, November.
- Gordon R. Munro, 1996. "Approaches to the Economics of the Management of High Seas Fishery Resources: A Summary," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 157-164, April.
- List, John A. & Gerking, Shelby D., 1996. "Optimal Institutional Arrangements for Pollution Control," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 26(1).
- Roberts, Marc J. & Spence, Michael, 1976. "Effluent charges and licenses under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 193-208.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Reis Mourao, 2008. "Towards a Puviani’s Fiscal Illusion Index," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 187(4), pages 49-86, December.
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 2000. "Moral Hazard Problems in Fisheries Regulation: The Case og Illegal Landings," Working Papers 9/00, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Jensen, Frank & Vestergaard, Niels, 2002. "Moral hazard problems in fisheries regulation: the case of illegal landings and discard," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 281-299, November.
- Mourão, Paulo, 2007. "Towards a Fiscal Illusion Index," MPRA Paper 9760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2008.
- Frank Jensen, 2001. "A Critical Review of the Fisheries Policy: Total Allowable Catches and Rations for Cod in the North Sea," Working Papers 16/01, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdk:wpaper:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulla H. Oehlenschläger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.