Optimal Institutional Arrangements for Pollution Control
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- List, John A. & Gallet, Craig A., 1999.
"The environmental Kuznets curve: does one size fit all?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 409-423, December.
- Craig Gallet & John List, 1999. "The environmental Kuznets curve: does one size fit all," Natural Field Experiments 00527, The Field Experiments Website.
- MarÃa A. GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as, 2004. "Environmental federalism: a proposal of decentralization," ERSA conference papers ersa04p492, European Regional Science Association.
- Per Andersen & Frank Jensen, 2003. "Local Pollution in Federal Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(3), pages 417-428, November.
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 1999. "Regulation of Renewable Resources in Federal Systems: The Case of Fishery in th EU," Working Papers 3/99, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- John List, 1999. "Have Air Pollutant Emissions Converged Amongst U.S. Regions?," Natural Field Experiments 00528, The Field Experiments Website.
- Simon Condliffe & O. Ashton Morgan, 2009. "The effects of air quality regulations on the location decisions of pollution-intensive manufacturing plants," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 83-93, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:130423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.