Report NEP-GTH-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2012. "Equilibrium Existence and Uniqueness In Network Games with Additive Preferences," Working Papers hal-00732962, HAL.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & MelÃ©ndez-JimÃ©nez, Miguel A. & Sutter, Matthias, 2012. "Equilibrium Selection in Experimental Games on Networks," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt51v6w9hd, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Sanjit Dhami & ali al-Nowaihi, 2012. "Evidential equilibria in static games," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Juan I. Block & David K. Levine, 2012. "Codes of conduct, private information, and repeated games," Working Papers 2012-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Oscar Volij, 2012. "First-Mover Advantage In Two-Sided Competitions: An Experimental Comparison Of Role-Assignment Rules," Working Papers 1208, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Larbi Alaoui & Antonio Penta, 2012. "Endogenous depth of reasoning," Economics Working Papers 1332, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2014.
- Timothy J. Gronberg & R. Andrew Luccasen & Theodore L. Turocy & John B. Van Huyck, 2012. "Are tax-financed contributions to a public good completely crowded-out? Experimental evidence," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 12-02, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- David K. Levine & Salvatore Modica & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2012. "Evolving to the impatience trap: the example of the farmer-sheriff game," Working Papers 2012-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2012. "Welfare Analysis in Games with substitutabilities," Working Papers hal-00732950, HAL.
- Charness, Gary & Oprea, Ryan & Friedman, Dan, 2012. "Continuous Time and Communication in a Public-goods Experiment," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5404914p, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2012. "Asymmetric flow networks," IKERLANAK 8633, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Alfonso Rosa-Garcia, 2012. "Do Social Networks Prevent Bank Runs?," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0812, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Fabio Galeotti & Daniel John Zizzo, 2012. "Trust and trustworthiness with singleton groups," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 12-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Xiaozhou Xu & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 2012. "Allocation of Transportation Cost & CO2 Emission in Pooled Supply Chains Using Cooperative Game Theory," Post-Print hal-00733491, HAL.
- Andrea Galeotti & Brian W. Rogers, 2012. "Strategic Immunization and Group Structure," Economics Discussion Papers 716, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2012. "Strategic information transmission and stochastic orders," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 386, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Birendra Rai & Kunal Sengupta, 2012. "Pre-marital Confinement of Women: A Signaling and Matching Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 32-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.