Equilibrium Existence and Uniqueness In Network Games with Additive Preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rébillé, Yann & Richefort, Lionel, 2014. "Equilibrium existence and uniqueness in network games with additive preferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 601-606.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ambec, Stefan & Sprumont, Yves, 2002.
"Sharing a River,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 453-462, December.
- Ambec, S. & Sprumont, Y., 2000. "Sharing a River," Papers 00-06, Laval - Recherche en Energie.
- Ambec, S. & Sprumont, Y., 2000. "Sharing a River," Cahiers de recherche 2000-08, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- AMBEC, Steve & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2000. "Sharing a River," Cahiers de recherche 2000-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ambec, Stefan & Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "Sharing a River," Cahiers de recherche 0006, GREEN.
- Wang, Qinan & Parlar, Mahmut, 1989. "Static game theory models and their applications in management science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-21, September.
- Allouch, Nizar, 2015.
"On the private provision of public goods on networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 527-552.
- Nizar Allouch, 2012. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods on Networks," Working Papers 2012.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nizar Allouch, 2012. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods on Networks," Working Papers 689, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2006.
"Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(5), pages 1403-1417, September.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2004. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," Working Papers 178, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2005. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: the Key Player," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000586, www.najecon.org.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Who’s Who in Networks. Wanted: The Key Player," CEPR Discussion Papers 5329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni, 2010. "Interactions with hidden complementarities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 397-406, November.
- Francis Bloch & Unal Zenginobuz, 2007.
"The effect of spillovers on the provision of local public goods,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 11(3), pages 199-216, November.
- Bloch, Francis & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2004. "The Effect of Spillovers on the Provision of Local Public Goods," MPRA Paper 186, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2006.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2012. "Sharing Water from many Rivers," Working Papers hal-00678997, HAL.
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal & Matthew O. Jackson & Fernando Vega-Redondo & Leeat Yariv, 2010. "Network Games," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 218-244.
- B. Curtis Eaton, 2004. "The elementary economics of social dilemmas," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 805-829, November.
- Bramoulle, Yann & Kranton, Rachel, 2007. "Public goods in networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 478-494, July.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2014.
"Networks of many public goods with non-linear best replies,"
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2015. "Networks of Many Public Goods with Non-Linear Best Replies," Working Papers 2015.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2015. "Influence and Social Tragedy in Networks," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 125(6), pages 811-833.
- Lionel Richefort, 2017. "Warm-Glow Giving in Networks with Multiple Public Goods," Working Papers 2017.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork game; additive preferences; complementarity problem; P -matrix;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-09-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2012-09-30 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-09-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-09-30 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00732962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .