Report NEP-HPE-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan I. Block & David K. Levine, 2012. "Codes of conduct, private information, and repeated games," Working Papers 2012-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Reis, Judite Lourenço & Salvador, Regina & Cardoso, Sónia Paulo & Marques, Bruno Pereira, 2012.
"Urban(c)idade: diálogo entre a Sociologia, a Arquitectura, a Economia e a Geografia - a experiência do Mestrado em Metropolização, Planeamento Estratégico e Sustentabilidade
[Urbanicity: dialogue b," MPRA Paper 41316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:tse:wpaper:26143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael V. White, 2012. "A peculiar Archaeology: Searching for Mr. Giffen’s Behaviour," Monash Economics Working Papers 39-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2012. "Social costs and normative economics," Working Papers 66-2012, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Sep 2015.
- Sanjit Dhami & ali al-Nowaihi, 2012. "Evidential equilibria in static games," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46238/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain Béraud, 2012. "Walras et la notion de bien d'intérêt public," Post-Print halshs-00722967, HAL.
- Vieru, Elena Bianca, 2011. "How can we anticipate crises?," MPRA Paper 41440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2012. "Equilibrium Existence and Uniqueness In Network Games with Additive Preferences," Working Papers hal-00732962, HAL.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & MelÃ©ndez-JimÃ©nez, Miguel A. & Sutter, Matthias, 2012. "Equilibrium Selection in Experimental Games on Networks," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt51v6w9hd, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Addressing Economic Crises: The Reference-Class Problem," Working Papers CEB 12-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Egmont Kakarot-Handtke, 2012. "The Common Error of Common Sense: An Essential Rectification of the Accounting Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_731, Levy Economics Institute.
- James C. Cox & Danyang Li, 2012. "Do I Care if You Know I Betrayed You?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-14, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Charness, Gary, 2012. "Efficiency, Team building, and Spillover in a Public-goods Game," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2np178xh, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46140/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2012. "Liberté et société post-utilitariste," PSE Working Papers halshs-00732424, HAL.