Liberté et société post-utilitariste
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Akerlof, George A & Dickens, William T, 1982. "The Economic Consequences of Cognitive Dissonance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 307-319, June.
- Richard H. Thaler & Cass R. Sunstein, 2003. "Libertarian Paternalism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 175-179, May.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 2000.
"Bounded Rationality and Socially Optimal Limits on Choice in A Self-Selection Model,"
56141, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2002.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2003. "Bounded Rationality and Socially Optimal Limits on Choice in a Self-Selection Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 868, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2000. "Bounded Rationality and Socially Optimal Limits on Choice in a Self-Selection Model," Discussion Paper Series dp330, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Nov 2002.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1325-1348, December.
- David Laibson, 1997. "Golden Eggs and Hyperbolic Discounting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 443-478.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:compes:v:60:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41294-018-0053-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Arrondel, 2018.
"Financial Literacy and Asset Behaviour: Poor Education and Zero for Conduct?,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 60(1), pages 144-160, March.
- Luc Arrondel, 2018. "Financial Literacy and Asset Behaviour: Poor Education and Zero for Conduct?," Post-Print hal-01784318, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioural economics; Utilitarianism; Government; Paternalism; Economie comportementale; Utilitarisme; Gouvernement; Paternalisme;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00732424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .