Urban and Regional Policy and Its Effects (Volume 2)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:50:y:2016:i:9:p:1579-1594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & D'Artis Kancs, 2016.
"Investment Crowding Out: Firm-Level Evidence from Northern Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1579-1594, September.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Firm-Level Evidence Of Deadweight Loss Of Investment Support Policies: A Case Study Of Dairy Farms In Schleswig-Holstein," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152257, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2015. "Investment Crowding-Out: Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," LICOS Discussion Papers 37015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2015. "Investment crowding-out: firm-level evidence from Germany," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 516219, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Firm-Level Evidence of Deadweight Loss of Investment Support Policies: A Case Study of Dairy Farms in Schleswig-Holstein," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152258, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2013.
"The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies: An Example of Firm-Level Investment Support,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 838-853, June.
- Andries Brandsma & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2010. "The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies: An Example of Firm-Level Investment Support," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_46, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andries Brandsma & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2013. "The Role of Additionality in the EU Cohesion Policies," JRC Working Papers JRC81893, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2011. "Costs and benefits of logistics pooling for urban freight distribution: scenario simulation and assessment for strategic decision support," Post-Print halshs-00688967, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:18:y:2010:i:4:p:665-667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.