Report NEP-CMP-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Dedy Dwi Prastyo & Christian Hafner, 2012. "Support Vector Machines with Evolutionary Feature Selection for Default Prediction," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2011. "Costs and benefits of logistics pooling for urban freight distribution: scenario simulation and assessment for strategic decision support," Post-Print halshs-00688967, HAL.
- B. Minnaert & D. Martens & M. De Backer & B. Baesens, 2012. "To Tune or not to Tune: Rule Evaluation for Metaheuristic-based Sequential Covering Algorithms," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/769, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Arturo Kohatsu-Higa & Salvador Ortiz-Latorre & Peter Tankov, 2012. "Optimal simulation schemes for L\'evy driven stochastic differential equations," Papers 1204.4877, arXiv.org.
- Christian Westermeier & Anika Rasner & Markus M. Grabka, 2012. "The Prospects of the Baby Boomers: Methodological Challenges in Projecting the Lives of an Aging Cohort," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 440, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Durand Bruno & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "French e-grocery models: a comparison of deliveries performances," Post-Print halshs-00690092, HAL.
- Yoshiharu Maeno & Satoshi Morinaga & Hirokazu Matsushima & Kenichi Amagai, 2012. "Transmission of distress in a bank credit network," Papers 1204.5661, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Ruth Delzeit , Wolfgang Britz, 2012. "An Economic Assessment of Biogas Production and Land Use under the German Renewable Energy Source Act," Kiel Working Papers 1767, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bell, Peter N, 2012. "Government spending in a model where debt effects output gap," MPRA Paper 38347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Schnytzer & V. Makropoulou & M. Lamers, 2012. "Pricing Decisions and Insider Trading in Horse Betting Markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/772, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurence Jacquet & Etienne lehmann & Bruno Van Der Linden, 2012. "Signing distortions in optimal tax or other adverse selection models with random participation," THEMA Working Papers 2012-27, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ali Abcha, 2012. "Equilibres Multiples, Croissance Endogène et Politiques Publiques," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-21, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gabriele Cardullo, 2012. "Public Sector Wage Bargaining, Unemployment, and Inequality," DEP - series of economic working papers 2/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Carlos Léon, 2012. "Estimating financial institutions´ intraday liquidity risk: a Monte Carlo simulation approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009441, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.