Intr-Agent Heterogeneity In Urban Freight Distribution: The Case Of Own Account Operators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcucci, Edoardo & Gatta, Valerio & Scaccia, Luisa, 2015. "Urban freight, parking and pricing policies: An evaluation from a transport providers’ perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 239-249.
- Gatta, Valerio & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2014. "Urban freight transport and policy changes: Improving decision makers' awareness via an agent-specific approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 248-252.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joelle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013.
"Design And Scenario Assessment For Collaborative Logistics And Freight Transport Systems,"
International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 40(2).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013. "Design and scenario assessment for collaborative logistics and freight transport systems," Post-Print halshs-00844705, HAL.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:142-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adriano Alessandrini & Paolo Delle Site & Valerio Gatta & Edoardo Marcucci & Qing Zhang, 2015. "Stated Preference Logit Analysis Of Users’Attitudes Towards Conventional And Automated Buses," Working Papers 0215, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:212-227 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsurban freight distribution; own-account; preference heterogeneity; freight policy evaluation.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2013-11-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rcr:wpaper:04_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesca Vaino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crro3it.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .