Intr-Agent Heterogeneity In Urban Freight Distribution: The Case Of Own Account Operators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O. Norojono & W. Young, 2003. "A Stated preference freight mode choice model," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1-1.
- Angela Stefania Bergantino & Simona Bolis, 2008. "Monetary values of transport service attributes: land versus maritime ro-ro transport. An application using adaptive stated preferences," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 159-174.
- Simona Bolis & Rico Maggi, 2003. "Logistics Strategy and Transport Service Choices: An Adaptive Stated Preference Experiment," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 490-504.
- Winston, Clifford, 1981. "A Disaggregate Model of the Demand for Intercity Freight Transportation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 981-1006, June.
- Liedtke, Gernot, 2009. "Principles of micro-behavior commodity transport modeling," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 795-809, September.
- Arunotayanun, Kriangkrai & Polak, John W., 2011. "Taste heterogeneity and market segmentation in freight shippers' mode choice behaviour," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 138-148, March.
- Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Rotaris, Lucia, 2005. "Logistics managers' stated preferences for freight service attributes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 201-215, May.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Amanda Stathopoulos & Lucia Rotaris & Romeo Danielis, 2011.
"Comparing Single and Joint Preferences: A Choice Experiment on Residential Location in Three-Member Households,"
Environment and Planning A,
, pages 1209-1225.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Amanda Stathopoulos & Lucia Rotaris & Romeo Danielis, 2011. "Comparing single and joint preferences: a choice experiment on residential location in three-member households," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(5), pages 1209-1225, May.
- Leandro García-Menéndez & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Delia Pinero De Miguel, 2004. "Determinants of Mode Choice between Road and Shipping for Freight Transport: Evidence for Four Spanish Exporting Sectors," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 38(3), pages 447-466, September.
- Garrido, Rodrigo A., 2000. "Spatial interaction between the truck flows through the Mexico-Texas border," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 23-33, January.
- David Hensher & Sean Puckett, 2005. "Refocusing the Modelling of Freight Distribution: Development of an Economic-Based Framework to Evaluate Supply Chain Behaviour in Response to Congestion Charging," Transportation, Springer, pages 573-602.
- M. Beuthe & Ch. Bouffioux, 2008. "Analysing Qualitative Attributes of Freight Transport from Stated Orders of Preference Experiment," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 42(1), pages 105-128, January.
- Becky Loo, 2010. "Cross-boundary container truck congestion: the case of the Hong Kong-Pearl River Delta region," Transportation, Springer, pages 257-274.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcucci, Edoardo & Gatta, Valerio & Scaccia, Luisa, 2015. "Urban freight, parking and pricing policies: An evaluation from a transport providers’ perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 239-249.
- Gatta, Valerio & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2014. "Urban freight transport and policy changes: Improving decision makers' awareness via an agent-specific approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 248-252.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:142-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adriano Alessandrini & Paolo Delle Site & Valerio Gatta & Edoardo Marcucci & Qing Zhang, 2015. "Stated Preference Logit Analysis Of Users’Attitudes Towards Conventional And Automated Buses," Working Papers 0215, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013. "Design and scenario assessment for collaborative logistics and freight transport systems," Post-Print halshs-00844705, HAL.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:212-227 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsurban freight distribution; own-account; preference heterogeneity; freight policy evaluation.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2013-11-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rcr:wpaper:04_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesca Vaino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crro3it.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .