Urban Freight Transport Policies: Joint Accounting Of Non-Linear Attribute Effects And Discrete Mixture Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joelle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013.
"Design And Scenario Assessment For Collaborative Logistics And Freight Transport Systems,"
International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 40(2).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013. "Design and scenario assessment for collaborative logistics and freight transport systems," Post-Print halshs-00844705, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban freight transport; discrete mixture heterogeneity; non-linear attribute effects; policy evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-11-16 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-TRE-2013-11-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rcr:wpaper:03_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesca Vaino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crro3it.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .